If i had a pound for every...

:laugh: good one

If I had £1 for every smart-arse reply to these threads I would have £2 :D

There are two types of people in this world ,those that think Emile Heskey is sh!t and Emile Heskey .:)

copyright Woodywizz @ Facebook circa 1900 tonight ;)

Yours was the first thread :thumbsup:

which is why he only claimed £1

:D

Thanks Dave ,i realised after i posted ,but hey ho :D

@: Matt ,thanks for the tips on the photography, just to enhance all of my photos from the Red Sea i have photoshopped a nasty looking sign at a 45 degrees angle into every one :thumbsup: :D

If I had £1 to bet on England drawing their first game . ..

oh wait i did and now have more than £1 . . still to claim.

To be fair i did manage to stop(motorbike) on the A444 last week and pick one up for my Daughters pushbike (tyre tracks en all :thumbsup:)

It's like road kill without the mess :thumbsup:

There are two types of people in this world ,those that think Emile Heskey is sh!t and Emile Heskey .:)

Robert Green has undergone intensive training ahead of Englands next match. He had 3000 shots fired at him and didn't concede a single goal.

Rob and Emile Heskey have now rejoined the rest of the squad.

If I had a £1 every time somebody gave me a £1, does that mean I'd just have the original £1 or would I have £2 each time?

I bet the actor who plays Hitler in Downfall wishes he gets a pound for each parody shown on youtube..

If I had a £1 every time somebody gave me a £1, does that mean I'd just have the original £1 or would I have £2 each time?

If I had £1 for every time someone confused me...

If I had a £1 for every time I'd heard "it's deader than corduroy" I'd be able to retire to Burton-on-Trent...;):D

If I had a £1 for every time someone else had mentioned "if I had a £1", I'd be about £8 better off at the current going-rate of this thread! :D

From saturday onwards I've seen very few cars with flags on. Before, it seemed like every other car had them.

So either they are all falling off and the OP is going to become very rich or they are being removed beacuse of the shame and embarrassment.

Cheers,

Nigel

From saturday onwards I've seen very few cars with flags on. Before, it seemed like every other car had them.

So either they are all falling off and the OP is going to become very rich or they are being removed beacuse of the shame and embarrassment.

They're probably being shoved down Rooney's throat, and/or up Green's arse! :rotfl:

Pooch

If i had a pound for every time i thought England were going to walk todays game against Slovenia, id have no pounds.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom