• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

If i had a pound for every...

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
If I had £1 for every smart-arse reply to these threads I would have £2 :D

signs

Banned
Yours was the first thread :thumbsup:

which is why he only claimed £1

:D

Thanks Dave ,i realised after i posted ,but hey ho :D

@: Matt ,thanks for the tips on the photography, just to enhance all of my photos from the Red Sea i have photoshopped a nasty looking sign at a 45 degrees angle into every one :thumbsup: :D

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
If I had £1 to bet on England drawing their first game . ..

oh wait i did and now have more than £1 . . still to claim.

signs

Banned
To be fair i did manage to stop(motorbike) on the A444 last week and pick one up for my Daughters pushbike (tyre tracks en all :thumbsup:)

It's like road kill without the mess :thumbsup:

Sonic67

Banned
There are two types of people in this world ,those that think Emile Heskey is sh!t and Emile Heskey .:)

Robert Green has undergone intensive training ahead of Englands next match. He had 3000 shots fired at him and didn't concede a single goal.

Rob and Emile Heskey have now rejoined the rest of the squad.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
If I had a £1 every time somebody gave me a £1, does that mean I'd just have the original £1 or would I have £2 each time?

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
If I had a £1 for every time someone else had mentioned "if I had a £1", I'd be about £8 better off at the current going-rate of this thread! :D

nheather

Distinguished Member
From saturday onwards I've seen very few cars with flags on. Before, it seemed like every other car had them.

So either they are all falling off and the OP is going to become very rich or they are being removed beacuse of the shame and embarrassment.

Cheers,

Nigel

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
From saturday onwards I've seen very few cars with flags on. Before, it seemed like every other car had them.

So either they are all falling off and the OP is going to become very rich or they are being removed beacuse of the shame and embarrassment.

They're probably being shoved down Rooney's throat, and/or up Green's arse! :rotfl:

Pooch

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
If i had a pound for every time i thought England were going to walk todays game against Slovenia, id have no pounds.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom