• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

if anyone is after a pioneer lx5090 Krish have to in stock for £1899

toxic mango

Krish Audio Visual in Chiswick have stock of the lx5090. It is the normal version not the H version. Also comes with a 5yr warranty and having looked at the pioneer website they are an approved retailer. In my opinion not a bad price - I know because i paid for one and am awaiting delivery.

ezak

hope you like your new toy m8 :smashin:

IJM

Standard Member
Looked on the website. There is no mention of the 5 year warranty. Have you any details? Is it one of those annoying in-store only offers? Because I'm up here in Lancashire.

Edit: I phoned them. The 5 year warranty is the Pioneer instore deal.

Last edited:

toxic mango

Looked on the website. There is no mention of the 5 year warranty. Have you any details? Is it one of those annoying in-store only offers? Because I'm up here in Lancashire.

Edit: I phoned them. The 5 year warranty is the Pioneer instore deal.

sorry my bad - yes instore only. Maybe to far for you unless you are planning to come tolondon but for anyone in the london/chiswick area it is a good deal and certainely the cheapest i have seen for a lx5090 with full warranty

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom