idvx playble home cinema systems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by nowonda, Oct 8, 2004.

1. nowonda

nowonda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello there to everyone!

i'm a total rookie in home cinema systems and i got a lot of questions.. but one to which i haven't found the answer yet is whether are there any home cinema system capable of playing cds in divx format?

if not, can something be done in order to make a "non-playble divx" home cinema system play a divx format cd?

thanks.

2. TOM ALLEN

TOM ALLEN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi there, have a look at Amazon.co.uk site, I bought a Medion 40814 £52 odd delivered, play allkinds .
    So, have a look; you won't be dissappointed

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

3. sapper44

sapper44

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Firstly welcome to our forums.If you are looking for a all in one systen i.e dvd with all the speakers then you need to ask this question in the all in one section of this forum.There is a big thread going on about the Philips 3900SA all in one system there now.If you are looking for a divx player there are quite a few about so look around this section,or you could goto www.divx.com. Look in there forums in the hardwear section and you should find a few tips there.Happy hunting