ideo Signal Distortion in Concealed AV Cables

adifadipe

Novice Member
Hi All, I have a TV in my master bedroom for which I had got the AV/RCA cable concealed wiring done.i.e. AV cable running from my Living room tv wall (connected to living room tv Set Top Box because i have only one set top box in my house) to Master Bedroom tv wall long back, but since I was not watching the TV that much in my master bedroom I never connected those wires to my master bedroom TV, now in this pandemic my parents wanted to watch the TV in master bedroom so that I don't get disturbed in middle of my Office Conference calls while they watch the TV in living room so I connected the concealed av cables to the master bedroom TV, but the issue is that there is some disturbance in Video signal of the master bedroom TV and I believe its due to the concealed wiring of AV cables, I want to suppress this video disturbance some how because I can't do anything to the AV cable which is running through the wall from Living Room to Master Bedroom. Can someone suggest how I can get rid of the video signal disturbance in an cost effective way.

Otto Pylot

If the in-wall cabling was not installed in a conduit for easier access, then determining what the cause of the "video disturbance" is will be difficult. And could you elaborate on what the disturbance is? Is this a coax or an HDMI cable?

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Back to basics - list the make and model numbers of all ‘connected’ devices, what connects to what and what are the cables you have in your walls?

Some pics would be good - how are the cables terminated as they enter/exit walls etc

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom