Identity - ITV1 - Aidan Gillen and Keeley Hawes

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It does seem a bit "techno-fear", but I'll give it a go

Is it going to be a weekly thing, or one of those an episode a night over a week?

I'll probably have a look if it's on once a week, but haven't got the time or Sky+ space to watch it over a week.

Is it going to be a weekly thing, or one of those an episode a night over a week?

I'll probably have a look if it's on once a week, but haven't got the time or Sky+ space to watch it over a week.

once a week

Iv'e been looking forward to this since i seen it advertised What a dissapointment,no substance whatsoever, very unconvincing. I will watch episode two and hope it begins to get better.

considering the calibre of some of the actors I thought the acting in general was woeful!

I thought it was good, kept my attention. Hopefully it will pick up on next few episodes.

They were attempting to put the fear of God into you over identity theft. I lost interest long before the end.

Bri

This was drama at its lowest common denominator.. Poor acting , terrible writing and hamfisted direction Keeley was bad enough but Holly Aird had so many "lets explain slowly for the viewers" type lines it became cringeworthy..

A pity as it has a good cast if they were allowed to act.. I'll watch next week to give it one more chance, see if it improves under a different director..

Got around to watching this last night...

Not much to write home about so far. Was that a contained episode, or will the story continue next week?

It looks like Aiden Gillen's character is yet another tormented police officer with "issues" as was alluded to early on in the episode - seems to be a theme this year ("Luther" anyone?).

If the Metropolitan Police has so many damaged officers as is being portrayed on screen, is the capital city actually safe?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom