1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas on hiding the cables...

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Bluenose1878, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Bluenose1878

Bluenose1878

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've hung my plasma on the wall and i'm now looking at ways to hide all the leads, scart, rgb, power etc. Anyone got any ideas? I'm not keen on the boring white double sided sticky tape to attach it to the wall with the clip on front stuff, that you can get from B&Q (you know the stuff i mean!). Any ideas? Thanks....

2. Blu Ray

Blu Ray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I seem to recall some earlier posts on this, and one suggestion I liked was a pair of chrome pipes that B&Q sell. They look real cool, almost as if the plasma was supported by them.

3. Dade

Dade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an idea for ya. This is something Ive done in the past but not for my plasma.

Get some cheap grey or black, half round plastic guttering, cut it to size so it goes just under your plasma so you cant see the end. Then you paint it to the required colour using an aerosol paint (make sure its ok for plastic). If you choose a car paint then chances are you can find a colour thats exactly like your plamsa colour. You then attach this to the wall over your cables.