Ideas for live video game demonstration

Adcook

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The company I work for is having a "freshers fair" style event to try to reinvigorate hobby and social groups among staff. We used to have a pretty strong video gaming social group when I first started ~10 years ago. Sadly I am the only one left of the original group as all have moved companies therefore I have been asked to man a stand the fair to try to gain interest in a group (should have taken my name of the list). I see the group being not much more than a list of PSN/XBL/Steam IDs of staff with the occasional organised event (e.g. we used to do a monthly trip to a gaming cafe in Reading which has sadly closed).

Anyway to the reason for this thread and to the point... I'm allowed to bring in a console/PC (I have a PS4 and a decent gaming PC) and have some games for folks to try out. But I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm toying between a high score challenge style event, an obvious choice would be fastest lap in a driving game for example. Another option is a local mulitplayer game and having a tournament but that might take more organising so Im leaning towards to the highscore challenge as people can have as many goes as they want throughout the day.

I'm just not sure what game(s) I want to use. I want it to be accessible for people perhaps not used to gaming (except on their phones) but I also want it to be a good game and perhaps something new. Basically I am after ideas. The event is a week today.

If I had a Vive or Rift, Id use VR but sadly I don't.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom