ID @ Xbox Games

Ah really? Local coop dead these days to me unfortunately given I've got the biggest TV I've ever had now. 14" 4 player coop booooooo lol

Loving Superhot at the moment. What a great little game. Didn't realise there was a story of sorts as you play. The theme reminds me of Pony Island on the PC if anyone played that.

Sadly online leaderboard only it looks like, got excited about a new Little Racers there!

Like the option to turn off the survival stuff too, just like nice to explore

Fantastic I loved the look of that game but being XB1 only never thought I would get the chance to play it.

Bought it and maybe it was just a bad load but was very jerky when turning camera and stuttery when pretty much doing anything, shame as that totally ruined the underwater swimming enjoyment. Will try again though!

Looks interesting. Going to try the trial

Bought it and maybe it was just a bad load but was very jerky when turning camera and stuttery when pretty much doing anything, shame as that totally ruined the underwater swimming enjoyment. Will try again though!

It's definitely stuttery at the moment in its current build. Hopefully something that will be ironed out as they update. It's a shame as I was impressed with the art style and overall prettiness of the game.

Just had my hour. WOW!!! I love it. Will be buying. Would make a great VR game.

Just had another hr on my sons account. Love it!

Cannot buy from Russia today. Tried loads. Now sure if it's been locked down. :(

I do like this game but it's still pretty buggy. Had to start again 4 times now. There's no auto-save either, so you start again if it crashes.

Once I can be bothered to grab some Rubles.
Will grab Dangerous Golf also from Mother Russia.

I was going to grab Dangerous Golf but I've heard mixed things so was waiting for more feedback. Let me know if you experiment with it.

I was going to grab Dangerous Golf but I've heard mixed things so was waiting for more feedback. Let me know if you experiment with it.

I grabbed Rocket League, Dangerous Golf and Among The Sleep the weekend all from Mother Russia.

Not tried Among The Sleep yet but had an hour or so on Dangerous Golf.
It's fun so far and certainly has the one more game feeling or retry level to get more points, it's nothing special but sure is fun.

I grabbed Rocket League, Dangerous Golf and Among The Sleep the weekend all from Mother Russia.

Not tried Among The Sleep yet but had an hour or so on Dangerous Golf.
It's fun so far and certainly has the one more game feeling or retry level to get more points, it's nothing special but sure is fun.

I bought Among the Sleep for my daughter the other day as she's watched it on youtube and liked the look of it. Not tried it myself. Then again, she's got hooked on Overwatch at the moment, probably better at it than I am already.

Dangerous Golf I may pick up at some point still but my gaming time seems to have been nullified the past couple of weeks. Don't seem to stop at the moment and when I do, too knackered to bother turning the xbox on! :(

Don't seem to stop at the moment and when I do, too knackered to bother turning the xbox on! :(

Tell me about it, my game time has dwindled due to Midwife Appointments, Trips to the Hospital, Decorating, Antenatal Classes, Trips to Homebase & B&Q and more than enough House Jobs.
More Decorating and Furniture Building to be done along with Painting the Decking, Building Steps in the Garden and Re-Tiling the Kitchen !
I just want to play games !

Tell me about it, my game time has dwindled due to Midwife Appointments, Trips to the Hospital, Decorating, Antenatal Classes, Trips to Homebase & B&Q and more than enough House Jobs.
More Decorating and Furniture Building to be done along with Painting the Decking, Building Steps in the Garden and Re-Tiling the Kitchen !
I just want to play games !

Wait till the kids born!!!

jack_lol.gif

Bye Bye gaming time!

Bye-bye-gif-wavce-funny-lol7.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom