ID @ Xbox Games

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Eventually started getting mauled after about day 19 so grabbed everyone I had and legged it as far as I could, stupidly got rid of the campfire folks that were right outside my base, I didn't mean to do it
and accidentally put a coin in a tree to be chopped rather than at the feet of a peasant, was well annoyed as my other campfires were a fair old trek away.
which was a bit of a pain for building up my base, had been doing really well but lost a knight and catapult very quickly so just ran to the boat and set sail. In second world now and found some new things there, although my Mrs wanted the tv and I couldn't get streaming to laptop to work so who knows what state the game was left in. Was hoping I'd paused but who knows!

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Eventually started getting mauled after about day 19 so grabbed everyone I had and legged it as far as I could, stupidly got rid of the campfire folks that were right outside my base, I didn't mean to do it
and accidentally put a coin in a tree to be chopped rather than at the feet of a peasant, was well annoyed as my other campfires were a fair old trek away.
which was a bit of a pain for building up my base, had been doing really well but lost a knight and catapult very quickly so just ran to the boat and set sail. In second world now and found some new things there, although my Mrs wanted the tv and I couldn't get streaming to laptop to work so who knows what state the game was left in. Was hoping I'd paused but who knows!

I do enjoy the discovery aspect, that it's left up to you to figure out how it all works. I'm still on the second island, struggling with my economy at the moment but just about surviving.

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
I was getting annoyed on my second game attempt, farming area was only outside the boundary wall of my town, definitely a game to go so far, discover a bit more and then restart with lessons learned. Not sure how many times I can be bothered to go through the early stages mind you, although yesterday it probably only took about an hour to get a decently established town on the go.

Do the enemies increase in number with days or is it with a bigger town etc that they come in larger numbers?

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
I was getting annoyed on my second game attempt, farming area was only outside the boundary wall of my town, definitely a game to go so far, discover a bit more and then restart with lessons learned. Not sure how many times I can be bothered to go through the early stages mind you, although yesterday it probably only took about an hour to get a decently established town on the go.

Do the enemies increase in number with days or is it with a bigger town etc that they come in larger numbers?

Again it's only observation but I think enemy number and variety is linked to the days.

I've found once you've done the first island once, you can pretty much fly it the second time through.

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
It's punishing to a degree but I don't mind as I least every time it goes wrong you feel like the games has taught you why you've gone wrong and can correct it next time around.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Zelda clone coming to the XO....

This has been out on mobile phones for ages.

4 1/2 stars on ios if your interested, reminded me i bought it once, think ill download and play again

Last edited:

King Tones

Distinguished Member

Snake Pass is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on March 28th!
Featuring Xbox Play Anywhere Support

When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!

King Tones

Distinguished Member

DEATH SQUARED - available on Xbox One from the 14th Of March 2017
a multiplayer puzzle game about cooperation, communication, and robot explosions.

DEATH SQUARED is a cooperative puzzle game for 1, 2 or 4 players, best enjoyed with loved ones who don't mind a little arguing for the greater good.

Prove your teamwork skills in DEATH SQUARED as you solve puzzles together or die trying! Each player needs to guide a robot to a colour-coded goal, but the path is beset with deadly traps and hazards. Teams of players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together.

Complete the main campaign in single player or with two players, then take a group into four-player Party Mode for the ultimate teamwork trial! For those that can't get enough, head to the 'Vault' to find extra experiments recommended only for the brave.

King Tones

Distinguished Member

Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.

King Tones

Distinguished Member

Spheroids available now for Xbox One and Windows 10. In Spheroids you take control of Lucas, a jumpy Canadian boy who sets out on an adventure with his crazy scientist companion Otto after it’s discovered that the government has been hiding alternative universes from the cubic world they live in. Unfortunately, these alternative universes contain spheres that wish to turn everything round, so it’s up to Lucas to save the world from these dangerous aliens: the Spheroids.

King Tones

Distinguished Member

Seasons after Fall invites you to dive into a world governed by nature and magic. Travel to the heart of a mystical forest as a wild Fox, manipulating the gorgeous environments around you by changing the seasons at will. Further adding to the bewitching atmosphere, you’re accompanied throughout your journey by the enchanting sounds of a live string quartet.

In Seasons after Fall, it’s entirely you’re choice when you want to change the season. Winter freezes lakes and waterfalls, while Summer allows plants to grow and open up new paths. Fall brings mushrooms to bloom, and Spring raises water levels with rain. Dynamically switching between seasons offers a fresh, ever-changing aesthetic and unique ways to explore the forest - the power of nature is in your paws!

Each season drastically alters the environments around you. It is up to you to change the world and open new paths. The world of Seasons after Fall is overflowing with secrets – can you discover them all?

Seasons after Fall is available to download now on Xbox One!

Rorifett

Distinguished Member

Buy Narcosis - Microsoft Store United Kingdom

Seems to be getting a bit of traction and love from streamers and players, not picked it up but definitely on my list for future I reckon.

"Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his dwindling oxygen — and sanity — give out. Influenced and inspired by unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal."

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
Twitter

Looks like original GTA

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Magico announces Titan 15 subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Ajax Systems adds UK Socket to expand smart home options