ID @ Xbox Games

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Haha @oasismark how true that is.

It's not only gaming time that vanishes but also any expendable income you might have spent on gaming without thinking about it in the past.....

mowen

I bought it, had a quick go last night on what had downloaded, but will play more tonight. Seemed just as bonkers as you'd expect though.

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Awesome lol how much is it?

Cheapest is Argentina at £5.07 although most can't get it to work at the moment.

South Africa is £6.89 if you want to buy credit.

Hungary is £7.56 which you can buy direct from using card and no vpn.

You could also always buy from the UK store as well... :rotfl:

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Stardew Vally is one ill be looking at getting.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Coming later this year

Among The Sleep

Completed this the weekend. Thought it was a very good game, certainly made me think after I finished it. Quite an easy game to complete and 1K, not all that scary but certainly scary in parts in more ways than one.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut is on offer this week with Gold. Think it's £2.64 and a great little game. Well worth a purchase at that price.

gr0uty

Hyper Light Drifter finally released this Tuesday. Highly recommended, played it on PC and it's amazing.

Last edited:

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Feel like this games deserves a mention, I played it for hours yesterday afternoon.

Simple concept but wonderfully moreish, also looks and sounds lovely.

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
What are you supposed to do in it?

The premise is pretty simple, there are only 3 controls. walk, run and toss coins. It's almost a 2D RTSish rogue like sort of thing. You can recruit followers by tossing a coin to them and then assign them a roll by buying for example a bow for them or a hammer. You could then buy a tower which your hammer guys would construct and your bowman would take position in. You gain more coins by from their various activities. At night you're attacked and it's up to your defenses to fend them off. In the day you can go explore to find all sorts of things to boost your resources and abilities. Each day you survive becomes harder but within the level are the remnants of a boat which you can construct which once finished can be used to sail to another land (I guess the next level so to speak.)

That's as far as I have reached so far and my explanation sounds crap but it's a difficult one to explain as I can't think of anything to really compare it to. Platform RTS Roguelike? :rotfl:

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Enjoyed the demo so went off to Russia to use my partial credit and revolut card, worked a treat, unfortunately couldn't use just Revolut, had to be a mix of credit and revolut. Good to know some areas are back on, just need them to recede or us to boom again lol

On to Kingdom, restarted a few times, over-expanded first time but second time I ran out of money and got done by the night folk, once it starts to fall apart it goes to sh*t quickly! Need to keep cash reserves more, found I was struggling as my base was too small but moving my outlying walls meant I ended up with no defences and walls coupled together. Possibly needed more archers in stock but was getting mauled by day 11ish. Good game, like the relaxing nature

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Enjoyed the demo so went off to Russia to use my partial credit and revolut card, worked a treat, unfortunately couldn't use just Revolut, had to be a mix of credit and revolut. Good to know some areas are back on, just need them to recede or us to boom again lol

On to Kingdom, restarted a few times, over-expanded first time but second time I ran out of money and got done by the night folk, once it starts to fall apart it goes to sh*t quickly! Need to keep cash reserves more, found I was struggling as my base was too small but moving my outlying walls meant I ended up with no defences and walls coupled together. Possibly needed more archers in stock but was getting mauled by day 11ish. Good game, like the relaxing nature

All about the balance but done at a relaxing pace as once night falls there's not really much you can do but wait to see if your defenses hold.

Explore as much as possible, I won't go into detail as part of the fun is the lack of hand holding and finding out how the mechanics work for yourself. I made it I think to about day 26 before I set sail, in all fairness I was pretty comfortable at that point. How long that would have lasted I'm not sure as the games does like to throw a few curve balls.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Black Friday 2021: What you need to know
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Blu-ray Special - The Cinema of Zhang Yimou & Gong Li
  • By Mark Costello
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 24th November 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Panasonic 2021 TV update brings full 4K resolution with VRR and HFR