ID Mobile Termination Issue

The Rebel MC

ID Mobile are being utterly atrocious at sorting out this cancellation. Info below, apologies for the long post but just checking on thoughts from others???

They only operate online through live chats, so I basically just asked what could be done about this. the customer service agent actually agreed to terminate my contract without a termination charge as long as I send my handset back.

After sending the handset back following everything they told me to do they now have passed this on to their complaints team as I was querying when I would get the pac code. The complaints team stated that they have declined the request to cancel without termination fee. I then queried the fact I had it in writing from them that they were willing to do this. I am now waiting for their complaints team to ring me to discuss this. I have all chat logs recorded as you can request these through email, so I clearly have evidence they agreed to cancel with no termination fee.

Surely the fact that their message to me last Thursday stating that they were willing to cancel the contract with no termination fee will be upheld? Surely they have to agree to that seeing as I have only followed what they have told me to do?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom