• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ICS on Incredible s

deribronco

Standard Member
Just upgraded from Gingerbread to ICS, one thing that is bad is the font sizes, they have gone smaller. Is there any way of changing this. I am literally squinting to read the writing
Thanks

redboy1

Hi,

Think if you go to settings while your on the internet and then go to Accessibility, you should be able to change the txt size.

Have you found your inc S quite laggy after the upgrade ? Mine seems to be especially while browsing.

g8tecrasher

Mine is awful Chrome is especially bad. There is supposedly a update on the way but I aint going to hold my breath

redboy1

Apparently a full factory reset makes it work a bit better. Unsure whether to do one or not though, having to back up everything.
I've sent an email to HTC about i, they are yet to reply.

redboy1

Htc got back and basicly said do a factory resest. Went ahead and reset it which has made the phone less laggy:) but still not as smooth as before ice, its mainly when browsing the web page when you scroll around the page can't load fast enough and I get blank parts on the screen.
Hopefully there will be an update to fix this.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom