Icon Audio Speakers

LGladwell

Standard Member
Reaction score
Morning everyone,

I have been looking lately at the range of Icon audio speakers. Icon have been knocking out some quality tube based products for a while now but i was wondering if anyone has seen or heard there speakers.

They have made a couple of standmounters to work with tube amps due to the lower power output of tube amps the MFV6 and MFV2 models are ment to be better at dealing with the way the tube amps output power to the speakers.

Is this true, or would and higher sencivitity speakers do?

Any thoughts or info would be appricated.

Afternoon, I have also been looking at the Icon Audio speakers, but like you have not been able to find much info on them. Any thoughts or advice would be great.

I'm digging this thread back up. Does anyone have opinions or experience of Icon Audio speakers? Specifically the MFV3 (Made For Valve £)

Thanks

these are made for Icon by mingda in china better going for high effciency horns if used with valve amps Whats your budget and output of your amp

My amp is a standard Rotel RA-04, so might not be suitable. I've never heard of them so wonder how they compare to the more popular brands.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom