iCloud Problems

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Is anyone else having issues logging into iCloud? I am getting errors saying the server can't be contacted. Lost mail on my phone, cannot log in via web.

Is it only happening to me?

BT Bob

Distinguished Member
I just tried logging in and got the same response. But I can send & receive emails to/from my [email protected] account.

kav

Distinguished Member
As it's Apple, surely the problem is with you, the user, not doing it properly, as opposed to there being any problems with the product? :D

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
As it's Apple, surely the problem is with you, the user, not doing it properly, as opposed to there being any problems with the product? :D

LOL, probably. I am sorely tempted to leave my Galaxy Note for the iPhone 5 again so I can have full iCloud support on my phone again.

BT Bob

Distinguished Member
I just tried logging in and got the same response. But I can send & receive emails to/from my [email protected] account.

Also, I've just checked and my Contacts and iCal are updating over it, so it looks like a web login issue for me.

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Also, I've just checked and my Contacts and iCal are updating over it, so it looks like a web login issue for me.

It could be, because I cannot access anything on my phone email app on android. I just keep getting invalid username\password errors.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom