ICC Champions Trophy

DrWise

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi guys seeing the champions trophy is coming up
Is anybody going to any of the games

Anyone

Going to the India v Pakistan match at Edgbaston June 15th!!! Hope the weather holds up.

Lots of star names seem to be missing, injured, rested, dropped but a chance for new faces to make a name for themselves.

KAZER

They the only tickets I didn't get

Got the India South Africa and India West Indies ones
And the final

Going to the Pakistan South Africa day nighter on the 10th. Gutted that smith and kallis won't be playing though.

I know

I'm just glad to actually being able to see some fun cricket :)

Can't wait for 6th June SA vs INDIA

Hi All,

Great that England won against our arch rivals Australia today - I was praying we would beat them today!

Suave!

It's amazing how badly the Aussies standards have dropped. The bowling is average at best, and their batting is woeful. They haven't got a spinner and their only class batsman is injured. Can't see them winning a game in this tournament.

Hi All,

Well, it looks like it will take a miracle for Pakistan to get through now. India had a convincing win today against the Windies which puts them through to the next round.

I have a feeling that South Africa will bounce back if some of their key players can be fit enough to play in time.

Suave!

What a day at the oval today, not great on weather front. With the occasional showers but lovely day out for me and the oh and f&f
Wicked game
Dhawan and Jadeja done so damn well
And a mention for sammy he done well for the indies

Dhawan is coming into his own as an opener perfect replacement for sehwag
Cricket atmosphere is great :)
Loved it

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, it does like like this Indian team is performing really great at the moment. I think if they apply themselves & not get side tracked by the fame, glory, politics & other BS then they can really achieve great things for quite some time.

The only thing I would change is the complete removal of Ishant Sharma - the guy is a liability & always has been - just has no idea how to vary & adjust his bowling, lacks creativity, cannot adapt & cannot seem to bowl decent line & length in a consistent manner.

Suave!

Off to the Oval tomorrow to watch England V Sri Lanka, should be a good match (weather permitting). Day nighter so I think the toss could be crucial.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1371032490.004128.jpg oval yesterday

ImageUploadedByAVForums1371035686.405691.jpg

Can't beat a cricket atmosphere indian fans aswell as the select few West Indies fans made it brilliant
Tubes were full on the way and back

Hi All,

Australian player David Warner has been dropped due to getting into a brawl & apparently 'punching' Joe Root in a bar!

Suave!

63 days of ashes action
On a dedicated sky sports cricket channel

Hi All,

Damn, I thought England had the match in the bag but Sri Lanka's batting was just too good - Sangakarra scores 134 in a pressure cooker situation - what a class guy he is.

As much as I like SL, I really wanted England to win though!

Suave!

I am glad Sri Lanka won
Makes the last games worth watching for the intensity
Sangakarra is quality

Hi,

DrWise, are you going to the India vs Pakistan match? I hope there will be no trouble!

Suave!

Sangakarra was awesome yesterday, what an innings!
Great day out, nearly 600 runs and plenty of beer, what more can a man want?

No, but waiting for the play between ind vs pak i will be much exited it it won't rain when the play is on.

No, but waiting for the play between ind vs pak i will be much exited it it won't rain when the play is on.

Hi,

Looks like rain for much of the afternoon :(

Hope the weather forecasters have got it wrong or the wind changes direction & takes the rain clouds away - This was such an anticipated match!

Suave!

Hi,

DrWise, are you going to the India vs Pakistan match? I hope there will be no trouble!

Suave!

No I am not, did have tickets, but had a party in the evening and wouldn't have made it back in time, and plus with Pakistan out, I'd rather give it a miss, I know Pakistan will go all out for the win, just pray dhawan plays a brilliant innings again for the indians

India brilliant fielding today wow and the run out throw from Kohli quality
Come on India

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom