• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale iCandy Travel system, Rocking horse, England & Dallas Cowboys Shirts

Inked

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
253   0   0
Reaction score
Open to offers on everything

•iCandy Peach Travel System 2012 in BlackJack colourway.

It comes with the base wheel unit (could do with new front tyres, though as they are solid they won’t burst)

Carry cot with handle and rain cover (needs a new mattress as we have binned the original - EDIT - Original had not been binned and was in fact in my sons wardrobe!!)

Main seat with removable liner, handle and rain cover (rain cover still brand new and sealed)

iCandy footmuff

And Car Seat adapters to enable a baby carrier (we used a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix, not sure which other models these work with) to be used straight from the car onto the wheels.

This lot cost almost £1000 when purchased and has been used extensively since purchase for our daughter between 2012 and 2015 and again with our son from 2017 to present day.

It therefore has plenty of signs of that use and from being put in the boot of the car. So expect scratches to the frame etc.

It still has plenty of life left in it though as it is a solid bit of kit.

These seem to fetch anywhere between £125 to £295 on eBay depending on condition and package.
I’ll therefore price mine at the low end of £65 collected from Aylesbury

pics added to post dated 27th Aug

•2018 England vapour match shirt, men’s small. Was purchased during the World Cup and been worn 5 or 6 times maximum (I don’t really wear football shirts).
This is the more expensive shirt which is the same as the ones worn by the players rather than the less expensive “stadium’ shirt.

£28 delivered

•Dallas Cowboys white reebok jersey. 88 Des Bryant. Size small
This is the heavy weight version with stitched numbers rather than screen printed.
Excellent used condition.

£20 delivered. - SOLD on eBay

photos of the above shirts to be added later.

•Geuther Swingly Rocking horse, natural wood.
Has been used for the last few years by both my children so has some age and use related marks as to be expected.

Has cleaned up nicely and rocks well, suitable from around 12 months to 3 years (side support can be removed)

£25 collected

Full spec can be found online by searching for Geuther Swingly Horse
Picture in post 62
-------------------------------
SOLD
•Adidas Adizero Adios Undefeated in cream/camo
UK size 9

Purchased months ago for part of my running rotation but only worn 2 or 3 times as I find my other runners fit me better so have sat in the wardrobe.

pics in post dated 5th Sept.
£28 delivered - sold on eBay

Price and currency: Individually priced and bulk lots
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PayPal gift or bank transfer
Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Price and currency
Individually priced
Delivery
Delivery cost is included in my country
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PayPal gift or bank transfer
Last edited:

BB3Lions

Distinguished Member
Rating - 99.4%
162   1   0
Reaction score
Motorcycle bundle is that all Inc for the asking, or individual?

Inked

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
253   0   0
Reaction score

Trending threads

Top Bottom