iCal Sharing Problem

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

I've setup to share my Calendar on my iMac, my g/f received the link on here iPhone 4S and iPad 2. She's followed the link but nothing happens. The circle on screen just keeps spinning and spinning. Anyone any ideas why I cant share my calendar with my g/f?

Thanks

Baz

Just checking the basics, it is an iCloud based calendar right?

Hi

Yeah we both use iCloud calendars. Im using iCal on my iMac and my g/f is using iClouds calendar on her iPad 2.

Baz

Sorry, had to ask...And it works the other way round? (which may be all you want anyway so you can see hers but she can't see your :p).

Have you tried creating an extra calendar on the iCloud account and whether that link works?

Sorry, had to ask...And it works the other way round? (which may be all you want anyway so you can see hers but she can't see your :p).

Have you tried creating an extra calendar on the iCloud account and whether that link works?

Hi

No I havent tried that. Im busy trying to sort out a wifi issue with my iMac at the moment lol. Read about it here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/apple-mac/1661623-imac-odd-wifi-issue.html#post17384725

Hopefully u can help with that aswell lol.

Baz

Last edited:
Have you added hers to yours?

Hi

Opps, didnt think of that :facepalm:. Its been a very long day lol. Ive noticed on my iPad that I can change the colour for an event but I cant do this on my iMac.

Thanks

Baz

I'm glad it is not just me doing all the hard work for Baz :p:smashin:

Hi

Ur hard work and effort is appreciated guys. Just remember, u will be rewarded in heaven.

Baz

Cheers and no worries fella. Hitting the thank you button here on Earth is also appreciated. ;-)

Hi

Soz dude, I thought I had. Its been a long day lol.

Baz

Just playing dude. Stuff like that doesn't matter. Glad your issue is resolved though. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom