Ibiza any good?

brad123

Watching Kevin and Perry other day made me remember how I always wanted to go to Ibiza, not due to the movie though. Heard good and bad things. Would be for a relaxing holiday with maybe one night of experiencing the club scene to say I've done it. Maybe for 4/5 days in Sept.

Any advice thanks?

Delvey

Distinguished Member
Watching Kevin and Perry other day made me remember how I always wanted to go to Ibiza, not due to the movie though. Heard good and bad things. Would be for a relaxing holiday with maybe one night of experiencing the club scene to say I've done it. Maybe for 4/5 days in Sept.

Any advice thanks?
Ibiza is actually really nice. San Antonio Bay is a good shout, you can walk into San Antonia which has a few big clubs around the peach.
If you want somewhere more peaceful have a look at San Miguel or Portinatx in the North.

Judge Mental

Ibiza is actually really nice. San Antonio Bay is a good shout, you can walk into San Antonia which has a few big clubs around the peach.
If you want somewhere more peaceful have a look at San Miguel or Portinatx in the North.
Portinatx is lovely. Not party central. Nice beach and very good for families or couples.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom