Iam Looking for a 100hz 32"tv capable of giving good picture quality when watching mo

L

leebug

Are there any 100hz tvs capable of giving good pic quality when viewing fast action motorsports mostly motorbikes. we tried the panasonic tx32-pb50 and even in 50hz a superbike dvd looked out of focus until moment riders slowed down
my current thoughts are

panasonic tx32 pl1[50hz]
toshiba 32zd26p
phillips pw9527

HELP!!

I would think the toshiba 32zd26p in 'progress' scan mode for TV viewing might be good for what you're after.

I have the 36" version (which, in theory, should be worse PQ wise) and find fast movement no problem in that mode as it's not actually scanning at 100hz but doesn't have anywhere near the flicker normally associated with 50hz.

The Sony TV's with DRC-MF have a 50hz mode.

mij

I have just sent back a pw9527 as in my opinion it was not capable of dealing with fast motion in particular sport.....I've now got a Sony 32fx66 only had it 24hrs but seems great.

let me know how you get on with the sony Ryanos, I didnt think it was going to be better than the phillips
iam very tempted by the toshiba 32zd26p but if the sony can cope maybe ill go for one of them

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom