I wish I had taken these photos over London

Great shout - I love the Piccadilly Circus shot - reminds me of American Werewolf in London!

Shame he had to spoil it all with the Emirates Stadium though....

{takes cover behind desk}

Ryan

Considering some of the shots posted on here form the user community the shots are not that impressive, i'm sure some of you lot can take better shots given you had access to the equipment..., i'm pretty sure I can pull off some of the shots using a digital compact , a couple of the shots though are very good..., but the gerkin one below average...

Considering some of the shots posted on here form the user community the shots are not that impressive, i'm sure some of you lot can take better shots given you had access to the equipment..., i'm pretty sure I can pull off some of the shots using a digital compact , a couple of the shots though are very good..., but the gerkin one below average...

Couldn't agree less with you there Mr Sizzler.

Oh well, be boring if we all agreed wouldn't it.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
I like 'em.
#1 works best for me; I particularly like the way the roads look like arteries all leading to the BoE at the heart.

Lovely shots, can't be easy taking shots from a helicopter? would like to know how / what was used for these.

Can't fault any of them except the Stadium one as Ryanboy said.....would make a good caption one though....the lights are on but no-one's home...a typical gooner:rotfl:

Lovely shots, can't be easy taking shots from a helicopter? would like to know how / what was used for these.

Can't fault any of them except the Stadium one as Ryanboy said.....would make a good caption one though....the lights are on but no-one's home...a typical gooner:rotfl:

:rotfl:

I'll stop now

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom