I was indecisive: now i cant make up my mind!

S

shingading

It's been a long old slog but i'm finally there ... i think. The lady of the house has given the green light to transform our viewing pleasure.

However... one minute i like the idea of the panny 42px80 and then something will put me off. Two years ago i used this forum to find my Mum the best telly and she was chuffed with her Hitachi pd7200 and now i want it to do the same for me!

I have normal sky+ and am unlikely to push to Sky HD. I was set on plasma but noticed that Lcd's showing the same programme were equally as good...I will only be watching everyday programmes, sky sports football and dvd's...but i will be looking into the PS3 as i have been impressed by blu-ray. Ideally i would like a 42 and would look to spend between 500-800 squid!

Any definite answers would be gratefully appreciated.

cheers..

p.s. the pd7200 had a motorised swivel stand...do any other plasma/lcd come with this?

zx7r

Novice Member
It's been a long old slog but i'm finally there ... i think. The lady of the house has given the green light to transform our viewing pleasure.

However... one minute i like the idea of the panny 42px80 and then something will put me off. Two years ago i used this forum to find my Mum the best telly and she was chuffed with her Hitachi pd7200 and now i want it to do the same for me!

I have normal sky+ and am unlikely to push to Sky HD. I was set on plasma but noticed that Lcd's showing the same programme were equally as good...I will only be watching everyday programmes, sky sports football and dvd's...but i will be looking into the PS3 as i have been impressed by blu-ray. Ideally i would like a 42 and would look to spend between 500-800 squid!

Any definite answers would be gratefully appreciated.

cheers..

p.s. the pd7200 had a motorised swivel stand...do any other plasma/lcd come with this?

Panasonic PZ4280B
I have been well impressed with mine. Check other threads for info and feedback on this model. I bought mine from Empire Direct and the order and delivery process went without a hitch.

S

shingading

Thanks guys...i will def try and wangle a deal at john lewis

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom