I want to watch Amazon Prime

petrolhead

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Sony blue ray players network connection has got me demented so I was about to smash it up with a hammer (Very therapeutic)

I was looking at new players but it then occurred to me to just buy a steaming device.

So whats the most cost effective device, Amazon Fire Stick or somit else?

An Amazon device would seem to fit the need. If you want 4K then the Pendant, or just the stick if not and neither is expensive. Apple TV is expensive and not great for Amazon, the Roku is not great for Amazon either.

Do you have any other devices which might suffice eg Xbox, PS, Tablet? Almost all of my TV's also have a built in app (all purchased in last 4 years).

Do you have any other devices which might suffice eg Xbox, PS, Tablet? Almost all of my TV's also have a built in app (all purchased in last 4 years).

No and my TVs are Panasonic and I seem to remember Panasonic does not support Amazon

An Amazon device would seem to fit the need. If you want 4K then the Pendant, or just the stick if not and neither is expensive. Apple TV is expensive and not great for Amazon, the Roku is not great for Amazon either.
Thanks, kind of what I thought

Daft question I guess, but I assume you already have a Prime subscription ?
Prime day is coming up soon, you'll probably get a sub and a fire stick / 4k box cheap then

+1 Buy a stick or if you want 4k buy a FireTV box or there is the new combined FireTV box and Alexa due to launch shortly

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom