I want to mount my centre speaker to my TV...


Novice Member
I'm looking for something like these:



Unfortunately, every single one I have found is only on sale somewhere that doesn't ship to the UK.

I'm in a short term rental so I can't mount to the wall.

One of the above products would be ideal, if there's something more bespoke however, my TV is a Philips 50PUT6400 and my speakers are Tannoy SFX 5.1.

Anyone know of a solution in the UK?

Many thanks!


Active Member
To be honest, I'd ask a local metal fabricators to make one for you. They can do it to your requirements and it won't cost you much.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom