I want to make some demos for my cinema room what software do i need ?

HAL2016

Hi I am looking to make some clips of video from movies so I can show of my system, like the race from ready play one or the tank battle in fury etc etc

I want them in full 4k HDR with the dolby atmos sound track, the software needs to be able to handle diffrent file types and make lossless files

Any idear's anyone ?

outoftheknow

Presumably for your own showing and as a backup copy to the original copyrighted material that you own (not copied from streaming services where it isn’t yours)?

JaylumX

Standard Member
Hi I am looking to make some clips of video from movies so I can show of my system, like the race from ready play one or the tank battle in fury etc etc

I want them in full 4k HDR with the dolby atmos sound track, the software needs to be able to handle diffrent file types and make lossless files

Any idear's anyone ?

1. Use MakeMKV to backup your 4K bluray as a MKV file to your hard drive. You can use the program to select what streams you want to keep in the final MKV.
2. Use AVIDEMUX (use version 2.81) to open MKV file, edit and save as MKV - make sure you select copy or it will re-encode the audio and video. Saved edit retains HDR and Atmos.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom