I want to get some stuff from n96 to htc hero

brian.w

Novice Member
After some messing about with my phone,i am starting to get the hang of it more and where things are,but im sure i read somwhere about regular updates say from the like of facebook etc,how does this work?
Do i need to sign in and stay signed in?when you are signed into say that other others does it make any difference to the how your phone works etc.

i still have no idea how i was to get my phone contacts on to my phone ended up just adding them myself one by one,was not too many,i also have old txt messages again i will just have to live without them too,but i do have some vids and a couple of pics i see is still on my n96,most others was on my memory card but thre is a couple of things on my n96.
Whats the best way to get them to my htc hero,can i bluetooth them from n96 to htc?i also have some funny vids and songs on my phone again would be cool to add to my htc how can i get them on to the htc.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom