I want to get rid of my Projecta Manual Screen and replace with electric - Quickly

Standard Member
Hi
Looking for suggestions...

I have just installed the projecta 92" (200 x 117 cm) PSWPC007 manual pull screen on the ceiling and after 1 day would like to get rid of it immediately and replace it with an electric screen of the same dims (92")

I cannot take anymore of trying to roll the screen back up when I've finished using it. I know there is a knack to it but hey i've lost my patience!!!!

The screen is being used on the Infocus IN76 Projector which has been ceiling mounted too and I must say 1st night viewing on absoultely awesome!!!!!

Can anyone please advise me which electric screen I should go for?

Many Thanks

bagatanmd

if you are on a budget, try the ones from exclusive-home or h-c-s-v, both from ebay. if you have the budget try giving a pm to AVNick.

Standard Member
Any other suggestions - surely there must be lots of electric projector screen users out there????

Jammyb

I would like to sell it and am prepared to accept a good price? What are you looking at?
tbh it depends where abouts you are in the country, but the best thing to do would be to stick it on the classifieds, then it's all above board.

Standard Member
tbh it depends where abouts you are in the country, but the best thing to do would be to stick it on the classifieds, then it's all above board.

Good thinking - let me do that once I've got the electric one and then I'll let you know it's available for sale

PS - You don't anything about the Samsung 5.1 all in one system - I'm trying to play a HD DVD and nothing is happening???

T0rNaDo

im using the 2.2m screen from hcsv.
very happy with it too.
though i think both hcsv and E.home are out of stock on the 2.2m
but you should be ok as your wanting the 2.0m version :)

PS - You don't anything about the Samsung 5.1 all in one system - I'm trying to play a HD DVD and nothing is happening???

this would be best asked in the right forum

so this thread doesnt go off topic.

:smashin:

Standard Member
im using the 2.2m screen from hcsv.
very happy with it too.
though i think both hcsv and E.home are out of stock on the 2.2m
but you should be ok as your wanting the 2.0m version :)

this would be best asked in the right forum

so this thread doesnt go off topic.

:smashin:

Thanks - Understand - Hopefully I will get response from my other thread that I've started already

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom