I want to buy a modded ps2.

Desticado

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Title says it all really.

Im all thumbs when it comes to soldering and dont trust myself, neither do I want to phaff about with gameshark, disk swapping, knifes etc.

So does anyone know where I can get a new, modded ps2 (preferably messiah or Magic3) chips.

Or perhaps any of you folks that are competant chippers want to earn a few quid and help this ten thumbed gamer?

Thanks for reading.

Regards

i sent you a private message regarding getting hold of a modded machine, don't know if you followed it up or not ???

anyway may have a brand new ps2 with magic3 mod fitted, and a copy of WRC II available.

if you are still after one let me know.

Not had a chance to follow it up yet, been busy but it was much appreciated.

Yes Im definitely interested and if the price is right I can transfer you the money today for a pre christmas delivary.

So the magic question is...

How much?

BTW... My mother lives in Lowestoft. Perhaps you could drop it in to her and she could deliver it when she visits me for Christmas. :rolleyes:

I will find out tonight about the modded ps2, will be just over £200 and that is with metal gear solid and WRC II.

I did it for someone who has had a few money probs this month so he said he may not be able to afford it, but he does want it, so it is only fair I give him first refusal, he is a mate.

will let you know by tomorrow is that ok ???

having said that i was stupid to buy it and mod it with my money :rolleyes:

I'll take it if he doesnt want it then.
Just let me know and i'll transfer the dosh.

If you mates having money trouble but wants a PS2 im sure I can do a good deal on my unmodded 12 month old one :rolleyes:

Regards

PS

If you mate does want it would you fancy getting me a new one and chipping it for me? I dont mind paying you a lil bit to do it for me.

Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom