1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a tv !!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ultimatenyle, Nov 8, 2001.

1. ultimatenyle

ultimatenyle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Toshiba 32Z17B (£749.98)
    does anyone know if this tv is still supplied by toshiba or if there are any supply problems

i have placed an order with hi spek since 30 sept but it has not been delivered yet, granted they have not charged me for the order, but i have called and emailed a few times as they keep saying they will get in stock in a few days and i'll receive it soon.
    i have tried a few other retailers but none have this model in stock.

does anybody know of a shop anywhere with this tv in stock at a similar price, or any other recommendations for a different set/manufacturer?

cheers
    :confused:

2. Iancity

Iancity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Donty really know about the Toshiba, but I have had a few bad experiences with Customer Services at Hi-spek. Bought a Sony 32FQ75 and out of about 25 weeks, only had it for 10 (fair do's, they replaced set with new one after 2 months, but when that one went wrong, went away for further 4 weeks and they are not going to budge on replacement/compensation etc ans still waiting its return . . . .