I think we need a Panasonic sticky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethH

Standard Member
Reaction score
I've been using the forums for a few days. I was quite surprised when people didn't answer my questions on the Panny 42PW6 and told me to search instead. After a few days of being here it seems Panny theads are popping up every five minutes. Maybe we should have a Panny thread with questions and answers on the model!

I was quite surprised when people didn't answer my questions on the Panny 42PW6 and told me to search instead.

No offence, but that is because after writing your 100th "connect to you plasma by blah blah" it gets a bit tiring to repeat it over and over. The search facility will normally answer 90% of the normal questions and then time can be spent on answereing the interesting ones ;)

JJ

P.S. www.avsforum.com has even more info on the Panny plasma's (its called the PWD6UY over there), but again you will have to search for a bit...;)

JJ

Why? The search function is more than capable. Problem is as well if you do it for just one model then others will want onje for others too and you end up wading through pages of stickies before getting to the new stuff.

Not saying it's not a good idea but even with a sticky there's still things it won't answer and people will still ask (instead of using the search function).

Maybe a new smilie is called for - like this
stff.gif

:D

Originally posted by Messiah

Maybe a new smilie is called for - like this
stff.gif

:D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Search The F*****g Forum

as a take on Read The F*****g Manual (RTFM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom