Quantcast

I think we need a Panasonic sticky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethH

Standard Member
I've been using the forums for a few days. I was quite surprised when people didn't answer my questions on the Panny 42PW6 and told me to search instead. After a few days of being here it seems Panny theads are popping up every five minutes. Maybe we should have a Panny thread with questions and answers on the model!

Jasonjo

I was quite surprised when people didn't answer my questions on the Panny 42PW6 and told me to search instead.
No offence, but that is because after writing your 100th "connect to you plasma by blah blah" it gets a bit tiring to repeat it over and over. The search facility will normally answer 90% of the normal questions and then time can be spent on answereing the interesting ones ;)

JJ

Messiah

Why? The search function is more than capable. Problem is as well if you do it for just one model then others will want onje for others too and you end up wading through pages of stickies before getting to the new stuff.

Not saying it's not a good idea but even with a sticky there's still things it won't answer and people will still ask (instead of using the search function).

Maybe a new smilie is called for - like this

:D

lynx

Novice Member
Did the search function provide the answers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.