I think this guy should buy a lottery ticket....

one lucky idiot

Well the Lada seemed to stand up pretty well all considered..lol

The Driver was not so lucky.

dy9b15.jpg

:eek: There's no limit to the stupidity of some drivers.

Thing with all these driving videos is- Who drives around with their cameras (or phones) constantly recording? (except for the police)

That's unbelievable.

Another one...

I often see people drive like that on the m25, going from lane to lane with no indicators.

What really makes me laugh is people who speed away at lights, roundabouts, junctions etc. only to slam their breaks on 3 metres later. What makes people in so much of a rush as soon as their bum hits the seat?

Why is it always Russia?

reckless driving in russia -> more dashcams in russia -> more youtube crashes from russia :)

It just looks so crazy over there. Those lanes are pretty wide as well.

Driver with the dashcam had been keeping a consistent gap from the bus, then appeared to close it down (possibly as he saw the car that ultimately crashed coming up behind him). Can't condone undertaking, but it's best just to give the idiots room and let them get on with it.

reckless driving in russia -> more dashcams in russia -> more youtube crashes from russia :)

Insurance fraud (people throwing themselves in front of vehicles in an attempt to get injured and make a claim) is also rife in Russia, therefore the prevalence of dash cams is much higher than here. There are some hilarious videos out there of these idiots intentionally leaping in front of cars.

Me, I'd never get a dashcam - based on my research on the internet, it's clear that everyone who has one gets into an accident. :)

Me, I'd never get a dashcam - based on my research on the internet, it's clear that everyone who has one gets into an accident. :)

That's true - there's hardly *any* dashcam footage on youtube without a (hilarious/shocking) accident. Avoid.

I don't believe the driver survived that despite what that site says. The drivers side is crushed completely flat.

The Driver was not so lucky.

I don't believe the driver survived that despite what that site says. The drivers side is crushed completely flat.

Looking back at the video, I'm pretty sure that it was the driver escaping from the car. He's holding his head where the roof hit him and leaning from the driver side to leave through the passenger side of windscreen. He was not sitting in the passenger seat.

carescape.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom