I think ive just lost half my profile!

MitsiTurbo

Hey guys,

I think I may have just made a bit of a cockup! Ive powered up my Elite and went to retrieve my profile. Got an error message saying there was no connection so had a fiddle around behind my equipment and the power lead had come out of my network switch. So I sort that and then go back to retrieving my profile. That happens fine but when I check my achievements, all the Sonic the Hedgehog and Ecco the dolphin ones that ive completed over the last few days arent on there. I go back to my premium (without a network connection) and they are on there. I think that when I completed these achievements, the network was disconnected so the profile wasnt updated online. If I connect my premium to the network and try and sign in, it tells me 'Your xbox live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live'.

So the question is, if I recover my profile, will it overwrite the one that is on my premium or will it be updated by the data that is on the premium?

Many thanks in advance

John

Hey guys,

I think I may have just made a bit of a cockup! Ive powered up my Elite and went to retrieve my profile. Got an error message saying there was no connection so had a fiddle around behind my equipment and the power lead had come out of my network switch. So I sort that and then go back to retrieving my profile. That happens fine but when I check my achievements, all the Sonic the Hedgehog and Ecco the dolphin ones that ive completed over the last few days arent on there. I go back to my premium (without a network connection) and they are on there. I think that when I completed these achievements, the network was disconnected so the profile wasnt updated online. If I connect my premium to the network and try and sign in, it tells me 'Your xbox live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live'.

So the question is, if I recover my profile, will it overwrite the one that is on my premium or will it be updated by the data that is on the premium?

Many thanks in advance

John
The one on your premium is now out of date i'm afraid. Looks like you'll have to do those achievements again.

ZHD

MitsiTurbo

Ahhhhhh! Gutting! Had all 12 achievements on Sonic and most of the ones on Ecco! At least I should still have the save games for them which might help!

Thanks for the bad news mate! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom