I think I'm getting lazy but...

11aa11aa

...I want to have a HD which stores a selection of DVD's of my favourite films. I can't be bothered to go and get them off the shelf then open the box then load the DVD's.

Are there any DVD recorders with Hard Drives which would allow me to store say 10 films on it.

Or if not what else is out there to stop me exerting myself and possibly straining my fingers opening a DVD?

11aa11aa said:
...I want to have a HD which stores a selection of DVD's of my favourite films. I can't be bothered to go and get them off the shelf then open the box then load the DVD's.

Are there any DVD recorders with Hard Drives which would allow me to store say 10 films on it.

Or if not what else is out there to stop me exerting myself and possibly straining my fingers opening a DVD?
As commercial DVDs are copy-protected you will have difficulty finding a HDD recorder that can do what you want.

11aa11aa said:
....Or if not what else is out there to stop me exerting myself and possibly straining my fingers opening a DVD?

Hire a butler ? :laugh:

I realise that there is copy protection on DVD's but I was wondering if there was a chipped DVD HD recorder which would allow me to store from disc onto hard drive?

Any ideas

Nick_UK said:
Hire a butler ? :laugh:

:rotfl:Circuitcity.com have a Sony 400 dvd/cd
changer(dvp-cx985v)for 399dollars/£210 can you get them in
uk?I think would get one of those myself at that price,load up
and away you go, no need move again after initial loading lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom