Quantcast

Bargain I Think..! David Gemmell Wolf in Shadow signed 1st PB

SGH904748

Novice Member
I recently picked up a copy of Wolf in Shadow by David Gemmell. I beleive it is a first, and is a signed copy in paperback. Sorry bu although I am a big Gemmell fan and have read many of his books, including a much later edition of this one, I don't really know anything about what they are worth. I paid 25p for this at a local jumble sale and since I am in need of some cash was considering selling it. I would appreciate any adivce on what I might get for it, and where to sell it. I have trawled the internet and cannot find a PB version of this copy with the same cover art as mine. Any help or advice would be much appreciated....

Thank you, Stewart

DSC_1012.JPG DSC_1013.JPG
DSC_1011.JPG

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
Not a lot mate sadly. Paperback not hardback, and condition looks to be poor.

Ebay will be your best bet.

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
Oh well.... at least it was only 25p, I will probably hang on to it I think. Thanks for your comment....
Have you read it? His books are excellent and plenty of us collect his books - there is a long thread in this forum.

If you don’t have his books and not read them then I envy you reading them for the first time.

Nice item to start your collection!

SGH904748

Novice Member
Yes I have read this, and first got into Gemmell after my brother gave me Legend as a teenager, still one of my favorite all time books. But I must confess after the first 3 I haven't really read much else until the Troy series, so I will dig back into the archives and see if I can find some others..... any recommendations would be good, I had no idea he had written so many until I found this thread and have seen all your amazing book shelves full of Gemmell after Gemmell...... :)

SGH904748

Novice Member
I also picked up some Karl Edward Wagner, which I have heard good things about but have never read..... I got Death Angel's Shadow, Bloodstone & Dark Crusade, all firsts but paperbacks again, at the same jumble sale! My brother raves about K.E.W. looking forward to reading them once i'm done with The Hydrogen Sonata.