I take it all these sites are just a load of >>>!!

jamieuk23

Banned
Now I have 100% no dout that these sites are a load of crap ! But every so often I am getting people midering me to sign up for there services and I will get a free PS3 or Wii etc.

Even if it did work I wouldnt even bother doing it my self but just wondering if any one has signed up to them and get somethen free ??

I notice there are quite a few scum bags on ebay who seem to offer a perfect deal on a Wii cosole but you must email them first B4 you can bid, and when you do they say " hi sorry I have just sold my wii console but I got it for free from this site"

http://wiiforfree.co.uk/index.php?referral=4953

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-...2QQihZ010QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

really enoys me that !!

thetonyclifton

Novice Member
pyramid schemes! :mad: . in theory they work and people do get free things out of them....although I believe you have to put up the money upfront....then once another number of people have entered after you, you get your money back.

You have to get in early in order to get what you want and even then its a gamble....STAY CLEAR.

Point of interest, every decade or so they become fashionable again in local communities...people putting in thousands and taking out even more, again those early people make alot of money....important thing to remember is that for everyone who makes/gets something there are about 5 people who get shafted.

GreenBhoy

Novice Member
Not a scam or pyramid - I thought so at the start. No money either.

I've got a free xbox360 Premium from them, and I'm also getting a free PS3 (when they are released in March) :thumbsup:

Piece of P**s to complete, but I don't think I'm allowed to discuss how to do it on these forums...

But I agree that their methods of advertising are annoying!

Regards GreenBhoy

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom