I Superbiker on BD-R?

Metalhead Pete

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have just received a copy of I Superbiker from Lovefilm and it's on a BD-R.Checked it in my PC (using IMGBurn) and it appears to have been created using Nero and has no form of copy protection.Has anyone else got/rented this disc,is this normal for this title? I'm wondering if this is correct or has someone switched it in which case I need to inform Lovefilm in case they think it's me.

So there's no pic or writing on said disc?

Sounds dodgy by all accounts. Drop Lovefilm a line.

No,It does haves artwork printed on the disc,I posted a couple of pics below.

IMGBurn reads disc as :

BD Disc Information:
Disc ID: RITEK-BR2-000
Disc Type: BD-R
Disc Size: 120mm
Disc Class: 0
Disc Version: 1
Number of Layers: 1
Layer Type: Writable
DVD Layer Present: No
CD Layer Present: No
Channel Bit Length: 74.5nm (25GB Per Layer)
Push-Pull Polarity: Positive
Recorded Mark Polarity: HTL
BCA Present: Yes

Front of disc:

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad143/pete_212/SuperbikeFront.jpg

Back of disc:

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad143/pete_212/SuperbikeBack-1.jpg

As you can see it's definitely a BD-R,what I don't know is if this is normal for this title? If it is not then I probably do need to contact Lovefilm as previously mentioned.

Anyone else got this title?

Depending on who put the disc out it might be legit.

I only say this because I recently bought the Royal International Air Tattoo 2010 BD and that came on a BD-R which had me concerned so I contacted the producers of the item and they informed me that due to predicted low sales figures and the cost of manufacture they could not put out the title as a pressed disc but only a BD-R, perhaps this is another example of a small release?

Yep, contact Lovefilm.

The label looks legit so it might be what Indiana Jones saids but it must be rare if it happens.

RITEK-BR2-000 dye discs are rubbish too. They stop working after a short while and no player will recognise the discs.

The label looks legit so it might be what Indiana Jones saids but it must be rare if it happens.

RITEK-BR2-000 dye discs are rubbish too. They stop working after a short while and no player will recognise the discs.

Yeah,I had heard that but I have used a few and they have been OK so far (still time for them to stop working I suppose).If it is legit then it's not very good as I nearly bought it (£16 from Amazon),wouldn't have expected the film on a £1 Ritek BD-R for that.

Yeah,I had heard that but I have used a few and they have been OK so far (still time for them to stop working I suppose).If it is legit then it's not very good as I nearly bought it (£16 from Amazon),wouldn't have expected the film on a £1 Ritek BD-R for that.

I paid £3.50 per disc when they first came out and they all stopped working within a year.

I hope mine being on a Panasonic disc lasts longer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom