I strayed but hated every second!!

dodgydaz

I was getting a little bored, my eyes wandered and I discovered a new "interest".
I commited myself, and plunged in, disclosing personnal information about myself.
It wasnt very long before I realised I had made a terrible mistake. I felt out of my depth. All too soon I was feeling alone and frightened, and wished I had not strayed. I was abused verbally and mentally and I became a shell of my former self.

Please forgive me AVForums. I will not visit offtopic.com again - It was horrible!!!!:(

wiz

Distinguished Member
I forgive you my son!!!!!
:D :D :D :rotfl:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
I was getting a little bored, my eyes wandered and I discovered a new "interest".
I commited myself, and plunged in, disclosing personnal information about myself.
It wasnt very long before I realised I had made a terrible mistake. I felt out of my depth. All too soon I was feeling alone and frightened, and wished I had not strayed. I was abused verbally and mentally and I became a shell of my former self.

Please forgive me AVForums. I will not visit offtopic.com again - It was horrible!!!!:(

Please be outside Stuart Wright's office tomorrow at 0930. for an interview with him and the deputy head - IanJ - and, please do not put a hardcover maths book down the seat of your pants beforehand :lesson:

overkill

Distinguished Member
Please be outside Stuart Wright's office tomorrow at 0930. for an interview with him and the deputy head - IanJ - and, please do not put a hardcover maths book down the seat of your pants beforehand :lesson:
:D

Steven

Senior Moderator
I just went on it out of curiosity because of this thread. What am I missing?

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
and what additional 'punishment' is Prefect woodywizz meting out? :devil:

The offender can come and change my son - Noah's - nappy; given that he is only 6 days old - this is not a pretty sight :eek:

overkill

Distinguished Member
The offender can come and change my son - Noah's - nappy; given that he is only 6 days old - this is not a pretty sight :eek:
Ooooooh no! :D Luckily for me, the days of removing what looks like brown porridge and smells like God knows what are over! :eek: ;)

That would surely be a most torrid punishment.:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom