I Spit on Your Grave (1978, 4K Blu-ray, USA, March 2022)

IGC

Distinguished Member
RF0012.jpg

UPC: 787790716693

A total POS and not seen it in over 35 years (I have the Blu-ray just never watched it) but it will always be a very interesting film to hear about as it shaped UK film watching (and continues to do so as it's still banned by the English privately run censor, The British Board of Film Censors) so I'll be taking a close look at those extras. I've not seen Growing Up With I Spit on Your Grave.

Bonus Materials​

• Collectible 3 Disc set features a new Ronin Flix 2021 4K HDR REMASTER, the original Uncut I Spit on Your Grave Feature Film on 4K UHD and Blu-ray, and bonus Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave Blu-ray
  • DISC 1 – I Spit on Your Grave (1978) 4K UHD Blu-ray:
  • 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 2160P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (HDR10) (1:85:1) UTILIZING THE NEW 2021 4K HDR REMASTER done by Ronin Flix
  • RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND and DTS-HD 2.0 STEREO
  • Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi
  • Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • DISC 2 – I Spit on Your Grave (1978) Blu-ray:
  • HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 1080P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (1.85:1) UTILIZING THE 2020 4K SCAN AND RESTORATION OF DIRECTOR MEIR ZARCHI’S 35 MM ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE done by Ronin Flix
  • RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO and DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND
  • Jennifer’s Journey – the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold
  • Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi
  • Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • The Value of Vengeance – Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV & Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
  • Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
  • DISC 3: Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019) Blu-ray:
  • HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 1080P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (1.85:1) OF THE ORIGINAL FEATURE LENGTH DOCUMENTARY
  • DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND
  • EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes
  • Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton, Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding
  • Trailer

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
UK 3-disc Collector's Edition on the way, release down for 26th September 2022

Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

ISoYG_4KCE.jpg

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, the film that infamously changed the face of cinema forever, is back for the first time in stunning 4K Ultra HD as part of a premium 3-disc Collector’s Edition boxset, packed with incredible bonus features totalling seven hours of content.

Re-experience the original controversial hit I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE in 4K UHD and Blu-ray, a cult phenomenon that influenced an entire genre and generation of filmmakers, with audio commentaries by director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs, and brand-new specially commissioned interviews from film historian Chris Poggiali and lead actress Camille Keaton.

Also included is the official feature documentary GROWING UP WITH I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE on Blu-Ray. A must-see for fans of the series and horror films alike, uncover the fascinating history of the classic that shocked and divided the world as told by Terry Zarchi (son of the franchise creator) with behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive interviews.
Features:​
  • I Spit on Your Grave 4K UHD & BD
  • Growing Up with I Spit on Your Grave BD
  • Audio Commentaries from director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • Interview with Camille Keaton (BRAND NEW)
  • Interview with film historian Chris Poggiali (BRAND NEW)
  • Home Movie - Camille & Meir's Wedding (NEW TO UK)
  • Rare Photos From Set Slideshow (NEW TO UK)
  • The Values of Vengeance: Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Locations of I Spit on Your Grave (NEW TO UK)
  • Alternate Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV Spots
  • Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Terry Zarchi's 8mm film starring Camille Keaton

Last edited:

JohnProton

Distinguished Member
It is Uncut.
  • Collectible 3 Disc set features a new Ronin Flix 2021 4K HDR REMASTER, the original Uncut I Spit on Your Grave Feature Film on 4K UHD and Blu-ray, and bonus Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave Blu-ray

bigry

Distinguished Member
It is Uncut.
That’s taken for the USA release I was asking about the uk release

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Delete

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Pretty amazing that we still have to deal with cut movies these days. I bet zilliions have seem worse live streamed on Facebook/Tik tok etc.:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom