i-Sobot better than Robosapien!!

breakersrevenge

Not sure if any of you guys have seen this!

i_sobot_camversion.jpg

I first heard of the 'i-Sobot' on various tech blogs a few months back, being a bit of a robot toy geek myself! (I have a couple of Aibo's)

I was a little exited to see one of smallest fully articulated humanoid robot would be for sale soon:)

Had a call from my brother who is in NYC working and he asked me if I wanted one - Hell Yeah!!!!!

I think its much better than my son's Robosapien!!

Take a look
[youtube]omv-A6TYJFw[/youtube]

Not seen these for sale in the UK, may ask him if he could bring me back more than 1 - maybe 5!!! Anyone??!!

More info on here > http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/9520/

breakersrevenge

£280!!!!
My brother told the price is £135 - £140

D

Deleted member 30535

Yeah, maths is not the only thing that gets lost in translation!

$280 = £280.

Astraeus

Okay, I'm the first person to say that these things suck. Who could possibly want to interact with something a foot tall and with about as much variation as a remote control car...

...but this thing is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! 80 actions in order? Imagine the fun you could have with walking that somewhere and setting it jiving for ten minutes. I love it. Next £300 I get isn't paying my rent...it's buying me a new best friend. :D

breakersrevenge

Ciarán;6152784 said:
...but this thing is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! 80 actions in order? Imagine the fun you could have with walking that somewhere and setting it jiving for ten minutes. I love it. Next £300 I get isn't paying my rent...it's buying me a new best friend. :D

Not £300 but about £135 - £140!!

breakersrevenge

FYI
Black i-Sobots are US versions

White i-Sobot are JPN versions

Japan version in Japanese only!

Looking at the other thread on this section US version is in US language ie Eye-Rack as in Iraq!!!! (Joke)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom