i say..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lisa burrell, Mar 20, 2006.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A priest went round an old ladys for tea. While she was prepairing Tea he had a look round the room. HE noticed something odd. A pump organ and on top of it, was a bowl of water with a contraceptive floating on the top.

He thought I could not possablily ask..... What.... Thats for:confused:

While drinking tea he thought Dam it ..I will ask...Tell me .. Whats the story about the bowl of water"...

"O'h how wonderful!!!"

I was walking in the park I..found this sealed up package! I read the instructions, and it said "Place it on your organ and keep moist and it will protect you from disease.. And do you know what I have not caught a cold since.. I Found it..
    :rotfl:

2. grey fox

grey fox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +122
    A rep inside a chemists was taking a survey of customers. A woman with 3 hyperactive kids came by and he stopped her and asked if she wouldn't mind answering some of his questions, and she agreed. He thought he'd start with an easy one first and asked the woman if she had ever used Vaseline.

The woman replied "Yeah, me and my husband use when we make love".

The rep was shocked at such a frank answer and thought he would be a bit cheeky and asked how they used it.

The woman said "We smear it on the bedroom doorknob to keep the kids out".

3. technoman28

technoman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Speaking of condoms, my son asked me why they came in different numbers in the packs, so I explained to him.

The pack with three in is for when you are young and use one on friday night, and two on saturday.

The pack with seven in is for when you are in your prime, and there is one for each night of the week.

"What about the pack with twelve in?" he asked, well, I said, that one is for when you are married,

One for January, one for february, etc, etc.