i saw cybertube pixel plus

andya

Prominent Member
Reaction score
i went in to my local comet and saw 2 32"pixel plus sets next to each other,one had the two dots half way up the screen the other didnt.the one without the dots was much better no moire pattern better geomotry and a flatter screen.dont know weather to go for sony nx200 36" or panasonic 37"plasma or 36"philips pixel plus

Where exactly are these dots and are they easy to spot?

I would go for the Plasma if I had the money,as you hopefully don't get any on screen crap (moire),am I right?

they are on the left and right hand sides half way up.only prob with plasma is screen burn in,i play on psx2 for 5 hours sometimes,sony nx200 maybe the one to go for a bit overpriced but only ways 84kg instead of 95kg lol

Yeah,Plasma is a massive outlay risk if you get picture problems.

I would recommend my £604 50Hz Philips 32PW6515 TV to you.

I had these dots on my Panasonic, Thomson and my old 4:3 Sanyo. What are they all about?

are you guys talking about a dot half way up the CRT on each side ,outside the main image ?

if so I can tell you what it means

It means it's a panasonic tube , all panny tubes have this dot on the edge of the screen. it's the most simplest way of telling if a tv does or doesn't have a panny tube

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom