1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I River H320 versus Sony NW-HD3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by solo_1138, Feb 24, 2005.

1. solo_1138

solo_1138

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was just about to shell out £220 on the Sony HD3 when i noticed it doesn't support WMA.

My mate has also recommended the I river, also £220 and some independent reviews all seem to like it.

Has any out there had both?

What do you recommend?

i like the look of the Sony, but i know the i river has colour screen.

When it comes down to it, i'm interested in the sound quality - which is best with a decent set of headphones?

Solo...

2. mp3hardplay

mp3hardplay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would prefer the more feature packed iRiver H320, i also like the external microphone option !
    Another nice feature is the AGC(Auto Gain Control) system that gives you control over the external recordings.

Of course these are not the most important features but at least you get them supplied with this player !

3. ilindsay

ilindsay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    << was just about to shell out £220 on the Sony HD3 when i noticed it doesn't support WMA.>>

Correct, in that it doesn't play a native wma file - but be aware that sonicstage will convert wmas to atrac so you can play them in your player.