1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-river H320 battery life

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by loofer, Feb 27, 2005.

1. loofer

loofer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I've been having a few battery worries recently with this so i set it to play and walked away to see what the battery life was with uninterrupted use, as quoted in the manual. I know battery life is a concern with HDD players so i thought i'd post the results fo anyone who may be interested.

The battery has had about a dozen charge cycles by now, i was running the sound at factory defaults as quoted in the manual (sample rate-44KHz, volume-20, bit rate-128 Kbps, normal EQ settings) and was using standard i-river headphones without a remote.

It played from 11.30am-1.30am (14 hours)then the following morning from 9.30am-approx 2.30pm (5 hours) so in total it ran for about 19 hours (manual quotes 16)

Normal use without playlists (lots of manual skipping) is getting me about 10-12