1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-POD keeps jamming / Linking mix cd's

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by wicksy72, Mar 24, 2005.

1. wicksy72

wicksy72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a 20GB i-pod and when I am exercising, mainly jogging, it seems to keep jamming and I have to leave it for about 30mins in order for it to re-set itself, has anyone else experienced this problem?, I was wondering if it is because I am wearing it on my hip, would an arm band holder be better?

Secondly, I know there is an option of linking a mix cd as one whole track on i-tunes but when I go to the advanced features the feature I need to click on is not highlighted, therefore I can't load a mix cd without the annoying gaps!, any ideas?
    Thanks very much......

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,059
    If you mean the "Join CD Tracks" option, I think this has to be done at the time you are ripping a CD to iTunes.
    The jogging problem is quite common I believe and is probably made worse by the thing bumping against your body as well as the movements. I've seen where people have solved it by holding it in their hands, but I can't imagine you want to do that for long periods !

3. wicksy72

wicksy72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much, I'll try both your ideas out....