• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

i-p mode

Kev12

I-P mode is for optimum conversion of interlaced material to progressive, one each for film, still and I suppose the third is auto(don't have the manual to hand).
The blue light dimmer is for the blue light, believe it or not, on the front of the panel.

Did you lose your manual?

martin 39

no its just that i could not find much out about it thats all thanks for your help though. not long had the screen so trying to get as much info as i can .Do you use the room light sensor or the orbitor as i seem to find a lot off mixed reviews thanks again

Kev12

I don't use the Room Light sensor, I think its to be used in conjunction with Optimum, which isn't a very good pre-set.
People say to use the orbiter when gaming, to me it doesn't move the picture enough to shift any HUD's/channel logos, so I don't bother with it.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom