I ordered C1 and will probably change to QN90, two urgent questions before the C1 ships out...

roytibi

Novice Member
The change is because I plan to use the screen as a monitor with a lot of static work, and after reading a lot, I've realized that even after there is a lot of progress on the subject still, without extreme caution, there is a likelihood of screen burning.
I have no patience for behaving with the screen with extreme caution and fearing burn-ins regularly.

Two things I can not find an answer to that will decide whether to go for the QN90 or not are:

A. What is the panel in the 50 "version? It seems that Samsung uses two types of panels, and I am only interested in the VA panel. Does the 50" panel version
change from region to region, or is the 50" panel version always the same?

B. Does the TV support dual voltage like LG's TVs? In the C1, it is clearly stated that the voltage is 110V ~ 240V
but Samsung shows the voltage according to the region area, although I've read online that the voltage is dynamic and should not be
a problem. Can anyone share knowledge on these subjects? (I need dynamic voltage since, in about 6-12 months, I'll be moving to a region with a different voltage)

Thanks in advance for helping.

lynx

Senior Moderator
Please post only once, your additional threads have been deleted.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom