I need your help!

kastro1986

Standard Member
Reaction score
lads and ladies,

Iv been a visitor to AVforums for years now, i spend hours on here just reading everyone's post's and the wealth of information is amazing and has been of great help to me, so thanks for all the help over the years.

Anyway, i really need your help. Just before christmas my fiance entered us into a competition to win a £12000 dream wedding on our local radio station. We made through the selection procces of hundreds to the final 5.

This is where you come in. The winner is selected by public vote, and all the voting is done online.

So i am asking if you could spare 30 seconds of your time to vote for me Karl, and my fiance Alaine at:

Dune 107.9

We are couple number 5, every vote counts so please help make our dreams come true.

Thanks All

Karl

is this posted on every forum

Iv been a visitor to *insert name of forums* for years now, i spend hours on here just reading everyone's post's and the wealth of information is amazing and has been of great help to me, so thanks for all the help over the years.

No. the only forums this is posted on is this one and E30zone.net (my car owners club forum) the only 2 forums i use regularly. Im not just out spamming any tom, dick or harry! but i undersdtand your point.

Seems a bit strange you have 0 posts too, hmm, well good luck with it either way!

Last edited:
thanks Iccz. We really are just a genuine hard working couple looking for a break, you can find out more about us and our cause in our facebook group,

:D I did a google search on Shodan's quoted text; without a forum name in it, and you get a hit on AVF, but nowhere else :)

Dave

:D I did a google search on Shodan's quoted text; without a forum name in it, and you get a hit on AVF, but nowhere else :)

Dave

Thanks dave, like i said im not out just :spam:ing everyone, just asking for some support from some kind hearted people.

Unless I'm being thick presumably no-one on this board knows who you or your GF are but to help your cause you would like us to vote for you.

i just tried voteing for you but it says there was an error submitting form, ill try again another time.:smashin:

Unless I'm being thick presumably no-one on this board knows who you or your GF are but to help your cause you would like us to vote for you.

like i said earlier, iv used this board for years purely for its wealth of information, but no i dont know anyone personally. just thought you lot seemed like a great community and would be willing to help us out by voting for us.

Thank you to anyone who has voted.

it went through this time.

Dave

So did I on a couple of phrases before I read your post. So for doubting the OP (and not reading the whole thread) I've voted.

forgot to mention, every one who votes is entered into a competition to win a £100, so there could be something in it for you to. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom