• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I need your help! Stuck between two 2.1 speaker systems

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God

Novice Member
Seriously stuck, the speakers will be used primarily for music and gaming, now im no serious audiophile here. but i know my stuff, and all the signs point to number two, though i can't seem to find a single review for the speakers, which makes me consider if i should risk buying it or not..

1. Auna FS23 Active 2.1 Speakers USB SD MP3 2000W: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

2. Genius GX Gaming SW-G2.1 1250 - 38W 2.1 Channel Gaming Speaker System, Wooden Cabinet Subwoofer with Rich and Deep Bass: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Which would you recommend for my budget? Can't find any reviews for number 2, feel free to suggest others in a similar price range have also heard good things regarding the trust tytan 2.1 system, any help from the forum will be appreciated so much,

Thanks
God

dogfonos

You should know these things - you're supposed to know everything!

Don't assume that a cheap 2.1 system will give more or better bass than a cheap 2.0 system.

Microlab are building a good reputation in the sub £100 powered speaker market (both with 2.0 and 2.1 systems) so going on what I've read...

Best sound for mainly music: Microlab solo 6C
Cheaper option: Microlab FC330

Make sure the speaker's input connections are suitable for your use.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom