I bought new ps5 and I am very confused between
1-Assassin creed valhalla
2-Spiderman

I can now buy one game only so I need your opinion me who is better

I bought new ps5 and I am very confused between
1-Assassin creed valhalla
2-Spiderman

I can now buy one game only so I need your opinion me who is better
Having got Platinum on both games, I'd have to go with Spider-Man. Go for Spider-Man Ultimate Edition you get Miles Morales along with Spider-Man Remastered in one package. The 60fps RT mode is fantastic. Its £55 at Currys a steal at that price normally £70.

Last edited:
Games are subjective.

You will prob get more hours out of Valhalla.

I personally have not played Valhalla but Miles Morales is a great game. If you have not played the 2018 Marvel Spider-Man, as per the other comment, the Ultimate Edition is the one to go for.

Easily 40-50 hours+ over both games if you are a completionist. Valhalla will prob still take longer generally though.

So spiderman is best
Its not a question of which is best, that is something for you decide, both are very different experiences. You can't go wrong with either one.

I know both are very different experience . But I can now buy one game becouse I don't have money. So I was need ur opnion wich one better to buy it first

I know both are very different experience . But I can now buy one game becouse I don't have money. So I was need ur opnion wich one better to buy it first

But an opinion is just that - someone's subjective view. It has no bearing on whether you'll agree.

They're both excellent games. Well-reviewed and well-received by fans. You won't go wrong with either.

Only you can decide whether you prefer vikings or masked webslingers 🤷

(I'd go for Spiderman - but I loved Valhalla too and still haven't done with it even after around 130 hours game time....)

On the other hand, if you can only afford one and can't buy another game for a while get Valhalla. Loads of hours of gameplay.

That was my ten year old brain decision, which game will take me forever.

Buy demon's souls

Don't buy Demon's Souls.....not if you value your sanity. 👀

I absolutely love Demon's Souls - but it's a much more marmite choice, and is much more divisive.

Thanks for all .. I loved this forum .

I think now i can go with valhalla becouse have extra hours ...

When I watching reviewes about valhalla and spiderman I saw . Spiderman have high graphics better than valhalla.. right ??

Last edited:
It’s a slightly bizarre thread though.
A bit like asking will I prefer beef salad sandwiches or tuna and sweet chill !
lol

Hahahah yo are right...

I want know when I go to store I saw spider man ps4 and in under cd avaliable ps5 upgrade

Is it after update will be ps5 graphic or will still ps4 graphic and work on ps5

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom